Austrian WM/H Masters 2016 (13-14th August)

Steam-punk fantasy 'skirmish' igra z 28 mm modeli in večjimi roboti / zvermi namesto tankov :)

Moderators: Krokz, Baffo

Baffo

Austrian WM/H Masters 2016 (13-14th August)

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Austrian WM/H Masters 2016 (13-14th August):

https://www.facebook.com/events/1254100317949939/#

Short stick is it's in Vienna. Not sure if this is the same venue as me and Stan were back in 2014, but the road trip to Vienna isn't particularly long and the atmosphere there was pretty chill last time we went (also there are several hostels in Vienna with fairly good/low rates:)

Anybody interested to go? (I am, but I don't drive and I don't feel like making the train trip by myself).

Baffo

Re: Austrian WM/H Masters 2016 (13-14th August)

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Ok, I got a response from the TO:
It will be a 2x lists 75 pts Masters Dyad (as per SR 2016).
Supposedly they'll post the official tourney packet and painting competition Pdfs on Friday or Saturday.
I'll post a link here once we get more information.
Cheers!

Baffo

Re: Austrian WM/H Masters 2016 (13-14th August)

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Ok, I got a response back from the Tournament organizer and:

- As expected it is a Standard Dyad Masters tournament, which means 2x 75 pts lists, NO painting requirements and ADR (so if you chose both of your casters/locks from your faction's current ADR you get 40 pts of sideboard for each list). SO for your models to be 'fully legal' you just have to assemble them and paint the front arcs on all your bases (No proxies).
If you haven't seen the Masters rules pack or the current ADR list, here's a link:
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/masters

- The painting competition has 5 categories: Single Model (small), single Model (large), Unit, Open Category and Youngbloods. You can enter any models from any manufacturer/game system you want (meaning you can enter in the competition any models, outside the army lists you'll be playing). I plan on entering something in every category except Youngbloods (because I am obviously too old/experienced in painting to qualify for that).

- I now have all the necessary info to make the bank transfer to buy the tickets, so as soon as I get confirmation from enough people to fill 1 car, I will buy the tickets for everyone that wants one (60 Eu per person, includes lunch on both days and participation prizes at the door). The TO said they don't have any special deals with local hotels but that he'll ask around a little and get back to me with some hotel/hostel suggestions, so that is still pending, but last time we went we easily found a cheap and comfy hostel (it is Vienna after all).

SO, who wants to go (and who has a car/license so we can plan out transportation)?