Cygnar dojo

Steam-punk fantasy 'skirmish' igra z 28 mm modeli in večjimi roboti / zvermi namesto tankov :)

Moderators: Krokz, Baffo

S'tan

Cygnar dojo

Post by S'tan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 am

Strange bunch but here's what I've come up with:
eCaine +27
Squire 5
Rangers 9

-Stormclad 18
-Stormclad 18
Stormblades 10

ATGM 11
ATGM ua 4
Avenger 17

GMCA 5
3 Stormsmiths 5
Kara +28
Reinholdt 4

-Thunderhead 20
-Hunter 11
-Hunter 11
-Hunter 11

full SK 13

ATGM 11
ATGM ua 4
Cyclone 13

Strangewayes 4

1point short; thanks mk III
eNemo +26
Squire 5

-Thunderhead 20
-Stormclad 18
-Stormclad 18
-Hammersmith 12
-Charger 9

Strangewayes 4
Stormblades 10
3 Stormsmiths 5
Stryker2 +28
Squire 5
Runewood 4

-Stormclad 18
-Stormclad 18
Stormblades 10

ATGM ua 4
ATGM 11
Avenger 17

full SK 13
min Mechs 3
#doublestormclad

Weefsat

Re: Cygnar dojo

Post by Weefsat » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 am

Maybe give some explanation of what you're going for in each list and what you're planning to play it against. I don't know enough about Mk3 Cygnar yet to make a wholesome picture of them yet.

P.S Told you about how much getting left with 1 point sucks.

S'tan

Post by S'tan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:42 am

Hm, ok, let's see.

eCaine is more or less the same. 1 shot less because no more Squire & Reinholdt but it's ok. Rangers are the same, as it stands the rule says Mark the Target only works while in formation so we can only run the leader, not anyone to be a spotter and die next turn. Wp PP, that sure showed us. 2 Stormclads to kill all the new jacks and Stormblades to help with focus and help with killing. Gun Mages + Dude + Avenger module which changed little. Except Avenger now gets Fire for Effect. And marshall bonuses. GMCA because Shadow Fire and Stormsmiths because I had 5 points spare. I'd probably rather have another GMCA but I only have one, for obvious mkII reasons. Funny thing, the single one I have I bought only for some tier list where I had 2 pts left over and literally nothing else to put in.

Kara..I've no idea how to build the list. With all the attention she's getting lately I don't really want to play her anyway. I tried to fit Hunters and a Stormwall (if nothing else to see how well it does now) then got bored and just made...something. You shoot stuff and ATGM push away and Cyclone pushes away after which you hopefully shoot some more.When inevitable comes (opposing forces reach you) SK run in to jam and if after all that you're not just tidying up you probably lost. Needless to say I don't own 9 Hunters. :P

eNemo. Very mkII-ish list, I played a very similar one with meh success. Maybe meta is right for it now though.

eStryker. I like this one. eStryker's sort of like a melee eCaine with crappier accuracy, better damage but also better army support. Double Stormclads again, this time backed by an Avenger and Positive Charge. eStryker's assassination run stayed the same by the way, ranged elements in the army help with clearing a path, otherwise full SK & Stormblades and Stormclads grind.

Some Trenchers may be nice. Gorman too if I could find the place.

As it stands I'm not even sure what I'm facing from other factions and how those matchups play out but if the game is mkII-ish enough, I think most of these lists (Kara's a bit crazy) could have a decent matchup vs pretty much anyone.

J_S

Post by J_S » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:27 am

Interesting interaction from the new rules - universal rule says that "cannot happen" trumps "can/must happen". So for example Purification cannot remove fire in eFeora's control area, and the Thunderhead cannot auto-hit stealth models through sustained attack.