Khador Mk3 Dojo

Steam-punk fantasy 'skirmish' igra z 28 mm modeli in večjimi roboti / zvermi namesto tankov :)

Moderators: Krokz, Baffo

Baffo

Re: Khador Mk3 Dojo

Post by Baffo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 am

Ok, here is my latest draft of Butcher3's Max Axe list:

Butcher3 -22
- Ruin 17
- Juggernaut 12
- Juggernaut 12
- Wardog 3
Ragman 4
Great Bears 9
Iron Fang Pikemen (max) + UA 19
Iron Fang Kovnik 4
Widowmaker Scouts 8
Widowmaker Marksman 4
Kll Bailoch 5

The main changes from previous versions were swapping Beast 09 and Greylords for 2x Juggers and the Marksman, so that I have more Heavies to position forward to bait out the heavy trading, relying on Butcher to be able to scrap anything that charges my Juggers:)

J_S

Post by J_S » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:06 am

I approve. Ragman mostly just for the extra damage?

When I get a little free time I'll review Karchev/Harkevich/Strakhov lists to see if it'd worth the additional effort over PoM. At the moment, in a team tournament, I'm leaning towards 'no' since the anti-magic skew that PoM has would probably help a lot in getting better matchups.

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:30 am

I approve. Ragman mostly just for the extra damage?
Yes, though I have to say that in Mk2 I got to use Boneshaker (or whatever his offensive spell is) more times than the Dark shroud aura.
That said, I like the redundancy of power buffs and the situational ability to 'sucker' shots onto a Wargus to trigger Vengeance on B3:) Stacking Silence of Death with Dark shroud gets Great Bears up to P+S 15, IFPs up to 17, Butcher up to 20 and his Warguses to 2x Pow 17 or a pow 21 Combostrike... That is a lot of Armor cracking before even considering the Warjacks:D

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Ok, here is the latest iteration of my Butcher3 list:

Khador Army - 75 / 75 points

(Butcher 3) Kommander Zoktavir, The Butcher Unleashed [+22]
- War Argus
- Ruin [17]
- Behemoth [24]
- War Dog [3]
Battle Mechaniks (min) [3]
Iron Fang Pikemen (max) [15]
- Iron Fang Pikemen Officer & Standard [4]
Great Bears of the Gallowswood [9]
Widowmaker Scouts [8]
Iron Fang Kovnik [4]
Kell Bailoch [5]
Ogrun Bokur [5]

Bunker (Steamroller) [0]

Switched out Ragman and Marksman to squeeze in a Bokur and min Mechanics and Behemoth instead of the 2 Juggers...

The Behemoth allows me to wait outside the enemy charge threat and still put some significant damage on their infantry/heavies and if they get within my charge ranges I can probably dismember almost anything that tries.
Bokur is there mainly to Shield guard potetial Eyryss distruptor bolts of some Crit KD or Crit Devastation shots.