New edition of Warmachine/Hordes end of June!!!

Steam-punk fantasy 'skirmish' igra z 28 mm modeli in večjimi roboti / zvermi namesto tankov :)

Moderators: Krokz, Baffo

J_S

Re: New edition of Warmachine/Hordes end of June!!!

Post by J_S » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 pm

A nice 13 pages of errata to keep you warm this evening: http://files.privateerpress.com/op/erra ... y-1016.pdf

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:50 am

It was bloody time they released this errata!
Nothing shocking in the errata (Flank and Gang are back to working normally Vs stationary and KD models, just like charges), it was mainly an editorial clean up, I wish they solved before printing the card decks, but alas...
I feel better now that my Great bears work as intended and have no glaring skornegy with half of my casters:)

maxvonlaibach

Post by maxvonlaibach » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm

No nerf to Wrong Eye & Snappy puppy. We're good :).

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:25 pm

One little snippet of information came out of the latest PP cast: apparently at this year's Gencon PP will pre-release all the 'grown-up-full-caster' versions of all the Juniors.
That means in 2 weeks we should get a full new round of fully spoiled casters/locks for all the main factions (not sure if that includes Wrong Eye and Rorsh leveling up to full Warlocks for Minions).
Not sure if they will make said pre-releases also available on their Online store for the duration of the convention (4th-7th August), but if yes, if anybody decides to make the online order I'd like to chip in and add an order for Malakov (the Khador one).

P.S. I also found an example of a Mk3 Theme list for mercenaries:

So far we've seen 2 theme lists and each of them gives out Ambush to an infantry unit... That said, granting feigned death to the entire army is a pretty significant theme bonus.

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:16 am

Ok in today's insider we got to see one of the Junior warcasters going to full warcaster status: Jakes!

Pretty neat:)

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Captain Aiakos looks pretty cool, though if I had to choose I'd have picked the other pose in the concept art...