WTC payment

Steam-punk fantasy 'skirmish' igra z 28 mm modeli in večjimi roboti / zvermi namesto tankov :)

Moderators: Krokz, Baffo

S'tan

WTC payment

Post by S'tan » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:39 pm

https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/04/04 ... wtc-teams/

We are one of the teams that didn't pay btw. According to WTC committee. So just to have everything in one place (once again), here's the timeline:

21 Feb

to WTC
Sent the initial 100€, marked it as friends & family and paypal took 80,55 GBP from account. Can you confirm you got the payment and everything's ok?

Cheers, S
WTC Committee 24 Feb
Hi Tomaz, Yes, we've received your payment, thanks! Kind regards, - Peter

30 Mar (7 days ago)
Hello good sirs!

One of our team members just pointed out to me we're on the 'shit list' (excuse my language) and...yeah. That's sort of in conflict with the last eMail I got from you, quoted below for your convenience:

/snip
WTC Committee

30 Mar (7 days ago)

to me
Hi Tomaz,

Thank you for getting back to us. Could you tell me in what way and under which name the payment was made.

Regards,

Aat

Attachments1 Apr (5 days ago)

to WTC
Cheers
Attachments area
Preview attachment teamSlo100€.jpg
[Image]
Tomaz Kovacic <tomaz.s.kovacic@gmail.com>
this is the attached file: Image

Just a big bigger and clearer because I sent it directly without uploading it to photobucket (which I did only to post it here). Actually, here's a bigger one so you can see for yourself:

So here are some facts:

-I send 100€ on 20. feb, mark it as ''team Slovenia down payment''
-WTC Committee confirms they got it on 24th
-Got in touch with them again a week ago when I found out we're on the black list, send them proof of payment 5 days ago.
-No response since then but they post an article today calling out people who didn't pay and give 2 paypal addresses (one of them the one I sent our 100€ through) whom they can't identify.

Trying to get in touch with them again but....this really takes the piss. If this was a product I ordered online and seller first confirmed my payment and then publicly mocked me for not paying a month later, I'd probably file a complaint with paypal requesting my money back. As it stands, I have to take this shit and do my best to sort out the situation. It's all for you guys really. :p

I'll update you on the situation as it unravels.

Edit: if this is not sorted till tomorrow evening, I'm going to WTC forums with all my screenshots and everything and throwing this in their faces. Jokes are all well and good but when you're dealing with relatively large amounts of money (I still have to send them what, 850 or something?) one would expect them to be a bit more serious.

J_S

Re: WTC payment

Post by J_S » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:03 pm

You go girl. Getting a confirmation of receipt followed by a public callout (with no direct personal contact first) is BS.

Worst case scenario, we can have a Guild Ball tournament in Slovenia at the same time to and raise some funds to cover the loss :P

S'tan

Post by S'tan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:16 am

Cheers bruv. I'm sure we'll be able to sort it out but it's a really rubbish attitude. Damn Norbert & crew. *shakes fist*

On a related note, I've asked this before but does anyone from the mainland wanna give them the rest of the money? Paypal has its own (unfavourable) conversion rate from pounds to € and someone on WTC committee obviously doesn't like me or Octavian's paypal account. :D If not I'll sort it out myself but after this latest incident, I'm really less and less enthusiastic about the whole thing.

J_S

Post by J_S » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:46 am

Last thing we need is us being less enthusiastic about Warmachine.... or is it...

J_S

Post by J_S » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:35 am

Well, looks like we're in the clear: https://wmhwtc.wordpress.com/2016/04/07 ... confirmed/

S'tan

Post by S'tan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:43 am

Hi Tomaz,

Thank you for getting back at us. I can confirm your payment now.
Seems something went wrong at our site, though i cannot see that Catalin Arsenie paid for Slovania sorry.
We asked for the person who knew this deposit to contact us and you didn't.
I replied your email on the 30th of march and you didn't.

It is solved now.
Thank you for your time and see you soon.

Regards,

Aat
There's all sorts of wrong with this but I'll drop it because I can't be arsed anymore.

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Ok, just so you know, this morning I paid the rest of our team's WTC entry fee (850 Eu) and sent the notification to the WTC committee asking them to confirm it, so we can avoid the Calling out and 'shaming' from the beginning of the month...

I'll post any new developments as they unfold (hopefully it will just be a short 'confirmed' note and we're done with it:)

S'tan

Post by S'tan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 am

Yeah, they really stand by their short ''confirmed'' notes.

How much were the banking fees and stuff?

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:28 am

2,5 Euros

Baffo

Post by Baffo » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Ok, I actually got a response in only 3 days:D
Hi Jan,

I can confirm your payment.

Regards,

Aat
So now if they try any funny business like the 'Shame!!!' from last time, we can feel perfectly justified when we skin them alive when we meet them in person:)